Keynote speakers at the Americas Congress include executives from leading
companies in the wireless industry:
- Ralph de la Vega, President, BellSouth Latin America
- Gerhard Weise, Executive Vice President, Americas, Ericsson
- Hiroshi Sakai, Senior General Manager, KDDI
- Howard W. "Skip" Speaks, President and Chief Executive
Officer, Kyocera Wireless Corp.
- Dr. Arun Netravali, Chief Scientist, Lucent Technologies
- Steve Slattery, General Manager and Vice President, CDMA and TDMA,
- Don Listwin, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Openwave
- Jacob Christfort, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President, Oracle
- Dr. Irwin Jacobs, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, Qualcomm
- Jorge Rosenblut, President, SmartCom PCS
- Oliver Valente, Chief Technology Officer, Sprint
- Dr. Greg Papadopoulos, Senior Vice President and Chief Technology
Officer, Sun Microsystems
- Brian Shay, President, West Area, Verizon Wireless
Additional presenters on the program include senior representatives
from Bell Mobility, Deutsche Bank Securities, IBM, Movilnet, Nextel,
NTIA, SK Telecom, Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment, Telstra, US Cellular
and Yankee Group.
Further information can be found on the event Web site at www.cdma-americas.com.