Next Generation NetworksThe Wireless Internet
The Wireless Internet is:
- Anytime: Users are always on and accessible.
- Anywhere: Users can roam anywhere in the world with complete access to their services.
- Access-Independent: No specific RF access technology is required.
- Application-Friendly: Any IP-based application or service can be deployed, without wireless- or mobility-specific changes.
- Affordable: The Wireless Internet uses industry-standard packet components, technologies and protocols.