October 18, 2010
2:30 - 3:30 pm during Qualcomm’s LTE and 3G: "The Next Leap Forward"
What’s next for 3G CDMA?
The steady, yet powerful evolution of time-proven CDMA2000 and EV-DO technologies, allows operators to meet the ever increasing demand for capacity and performance, while charting a profitable course for sustained growth ahead. Learn more about the future of CDMA, as a panel of industry leaders discuss the evolution of mobile networks, services and devices. Airvana, Alcatel-Lucent, CDG, Ericsson, Huaweii, Motorola, and ZTE will be joining Qualcomm in exploring the future of 3G CDMA.
- The market drivers behind the growing EV-DO Rev. B momentum.
- 1X Advanced – a new voice revolution is on and it delivers unprecedented benefits to both developed and emerging markets.
- Exploring how DO Advanced fits in operators’ game plan.
- Advanced-topology networks: The rewards of proliferating antennas. What roles they will they play in the evolution of wireless networks?
- LTE and the advent of new spectrum bands and wider channels. Will LTE complement CDMA or become its substitute?
- Michael McFarland, Sr. Director, Product Management and Marketing, Airvana
- Adolfo Masini, Vice Present, CDMA Unit Wireless Division, Alcatel Lucent
- Joe Lawrence, Vice President, Marketing, CDG
- Paul Challoner, VP CDMA Access Product Management, Ericsson
- Kim Flowers, Director Product Management, Motorola
- Sean Cai, CTO LTE Product Line, ZTE